To go along with the app we needed a way to input the information for each field trip, including areas to upload events, create users, upload avatars or characters, trip content, quick trips, app lessons, and resources for teachers to use in their classrooms. This task was challenging, because I was asked to design for as many different input field as I could think of and organize them to the best of my ability. This task was also challenging because as we were brainstorming we kept on thinking of new resources to put into the app, so I was responsible for updating the admin panel as we went. Through this experience I learned how to properly lay out a database and the best ways to organize all of the information. I also gained experience knowing how to roll with big changes and design on a short deadline.
Seen below is the Field Trips report, including the process from design to development, infographics, statistics, a break down of analytics, and many photos taken throughout time working on Field Trips.